February has been a joy as Benjamin has been
showing us a little more of his personality
We are so thankful for this sweet blessing from the Lord!

Psalm 139:14
"I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
Wonderful are Your works, And my soul knows it very well."

showing us a little more of his personality
We are so thankful for this sweet blessing from the Lord!
Psalm 139:14
"I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
Wonderful are Your works, And my soul knows it very well."
Playtime has been more fun as he is starting to grab onto his toys
and holding his head up better during tummy time
and holding his head up better during tummy time

Benjamin loves hanging out with his friends Reece (above) and Joshua (below)
All 3 born just a few weeks apart!
Blake and Joy stopped by to meet Benjamin while they were in Memphis
We miss them so much!
Mamaw and Papaw came to visit Benjamin - He just adores them!
They gave him a dollar for his piggy bank - doesn't he look so pleased
90 years spans the gap between these two hands


No comments:
Post a Comment