We kicked off February with a fun announcement.
We are expecting baby Roberts #4 in September and could not be more excited!
This little guy is almost 15 months and finally walking!
H's H's everywhere!
(Even on our wall...oops)
"Look Mom, I made a H for Hannah!"
Papaw enjoying sweet Judah snuggles
Mamaw getting a Hannah "mugga mugga"
(Eskimo kiss)
Benjamin's love language: Back scratches
Benjamin got his first fishing pole this month
Chillin' while we wait for Frank to finish at Bass Pro.
Sunday afternoon fishing trip!
Judah is looking like such a big boy these days
Brotherly Love
I had the opportunity to travel to Southern California with Frank for a business trip. Watching the landscape out West change was amazing - too bad we slept through the Grand Canyon : (
Hello Pacific Ocean
Our resort was absolute perfection.
I forgot how much I love to play ping pong. We enjoyed the sunshine and no mosquitoes.
I have never seen Succulents so huge.
We spent Valentine's Day on the beach <3
Love my man
We didn't have a car but we rode bikes down to the harbor and to the beach each day
While Frank was touring the Fiore Stone factory I relaxed at the resort.
This is my kind of vacation.
I was excited to check something off of my bucket list: Whale watching!!
My delusion of grandeur
What we really saw...lol
We did get to see a couple whales which looked way cooler in person than in a pic.
This was a perfect way to end our time in sunny California.
Goodbye California, got to get back to my babies
Our trip made possible by Mimi and Grandy...
Retirement life has been good the past year and we are always thankful when the kids get to have special time with my parents.
Always sad to say goodbye. Looking forward to Benjamin and Hannah going to "Mimi and Grandy Camp" this Spring in Kingsport : )
Spring has sprung! This has been one of the warmest winters I can remember, but with three kids who love being outside I can't complain.
Zoo Trip
Benjamin came home and colored this picture of a crocodile from the Zambezi River
Caleb and Judah
"The terrible pirates"
Pirates' prisoners
Frank took Benjamin to see Wild Kratts Live at the Cannon Center
He was star-struck to see Chris and Martin in real life and he was glowing when he got home
Winter Jam 2017 with a few of my favorite ladies
We especially enjoyed getting to see Tenth Avenue North and David Crowder Band.


















No comments:
Post a Comment